We at Seer believe in being an "Equal Opportunity Employer" and aim to provide a platform for developing skills and attaining the highest potential in a diverse and multicultural environment.
In line with our values we practice:
We respect everyone who is part of the recruitment process.Transparency
We conduct our process in a fair manner and maintain transparency at every stage.Meritocracy
We recruit candidates based on their merit.Equal opportunity
We treat all individuals equally and provide a fair opportunity to all.
|Position ID||Job Type||Title||Location|
|ISM||Full time||Information Security Manager||Dubai||View Details|
|SW-01||Permanent||Software Developer||Dubai||View Details|
|MK01||Full Time||Marketing Consultant||Dubai||View Details|
|SS-T24-TFC||Full - Time||T24 Techno Functional Consultant||Dubai||View Details|
|T24BC||Full-Time||T24 Business Consultant||Dubai||View Details|
|T24-0001||Full time||Senior T24 Developer||Dubai||View Details|
If you meet the requirements of the position, please send your CV to email@example.com
Job Type: Full-Time
What We're Looking For:
Are you a highly skilled Information Security Manager looking for an exciting new challenge?
Our team is on the hunt for someone like you! As our Information Security Manager, you'll be at the forefront of our organisation's security program. From developing and managing security policies to overseeing incident responses, you'll play a critical role in ensuring our company stays ahead of the competition.
We're looking for someone with a proven track record in information security, excellent leadership skills, and expertise in risk management. If you're passionate about staying up-to-date on security trends and providing recommendations, we encourage you to apply.
As our Information Security Manager, you'll work on dynamic projects such as conducting regular security assessments and audits, collaborating with cross-functional teams to integrate security measures, and leading compliance reviews and certifications. You'll also be responsible for conducting awareness workshops and training on information security, recognising and resolving team conflicts, and implementing security best practices.
Requirements & Skills:
To be considered for this role, you'll need a Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field, proven experience in information security management, and in-depth knowledge of security protocols, standards, and regulatory requirements. You should also have experience with standard security products and network security principles. In-depth knowledge of security protocols, standards, and regulatory requirements (e.g., GDPR, PCI DSS, etc.). Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or equivalent certification is preferred.
If you have a strong understanding of risk management and security assessment, excellent communication and leadership skills, and proficiency in managing security incidents and tools, we'd love to hear from you. Join us and contribute to building a secure and resilient future. Apply now!
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
· A minimum of 3 to 7 years of experience in software design and development
· Experience in Frontend UI design & development.
· Expertise in API-based design and development using REST and SOAP frameworks, along with a strong command of XML and JSON.
· A solid understanding of Agile software development and scrum methodology
· Good hands-on database on relational database like - SQL Server, Oracle, and PostgreSQL
· Preferred experience in deployment and troubleshooting in release pipeline tools (Jenkins).
· Deep understanding of Software Development and Quality Assurance best practices
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
· Experience operating in an Agile environment, with a deep understanding of agile development principles.
As a Marketing Consultant with us, you'll be the driving force behind our strategic evolution. Your responsibilities will include:
Job Description – T24 Techno Functional Consultant
In this role, a technical consultant, you will be working in T24 Customizations or new development creation even in Business modules or Interfaces and providing technical support during the SIT, UAT, Fix the raised defects and post live support. also doing business analysis of more than a business module.
Qualification & Technical requirements:
Competencies and Skills:
Job Description – Senior T24 Developer
The Senior T24 Developer role is to design, execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and applications. This includes configuring, coding, developing, and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle. He/She will also oversee system start-ups in a timely and accurate fashion and provide support to other departments where required. In addition, he/she will be responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and controlling the team.
· 24 Version anything above R17 to latest release
· T24 Transact Core: Minimum 5 to 7 Years’ Experience
· ATM Framework: Minimum 5+ Years’ Experience
· IRIS API: Minimum 5+ Years’ Experience
· TAFJ/Java API: Minimum 5+ Years’ Experience
· TCIB: Minimum 3+ Years’ Experience
· Third Party Integration: Minimum 3+ Years’ Experience
· Collaborate with analysts and designers in the development and initiation of new software programs and applications.
· Oversee the quality assurance of program logic, data processing, and error resolution.
· Develop an awareness of programming and design alternatives.
· Participate actively in cross-departmental projects when needed.
· Understands technical and functional design requirements.
· Assist in physical and logical database design.
· Assist in the design, coding, and testing of technical solutions.
· Apply knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients
· Adhere to coding standards defined by technical management.
· Implement security and solutions aligned with IT security standards and policies
· Accurately employ development tools.
· Establish responsible deadlines and personal work plans
· Prioritize multiple tasks effectively.
· Understand client server and internet systems architectures.
· Demonstrate familiarity with object and component methodology and technology.
· Identify appropriate use of COM/DCOM objects.
· Possesses basic knowledge of classes, components, objects, and interfaces.
· Recognize the fundamental differences between the various internet browsers.
· Understand advanced relational database concepts.
· Write effective stored procedures and functions
· Proactively initiates, develops, and maintains effective working relationships with team members.
· Recognize the strengths and weaknesses of each team member.
· Demonstrate the ability to cooperate with a variety of people and achieve results.
· Apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues to maximize the benefit of IT systems investments
· Guide the Technical Support team by providing advice on end user technical support for general applications to resolve queries, problems and issues relating to hardware, software, and network issues.
· Troubleshoot IT problems on hardware and software installed to resolve such issues timely and on a sustainable basis.
· Guide, Train the Technical Support team to perform requisite training, adequate support to the technical support team for further effectiveness and to work effectively together as a team by ensuring training needs are met for high levels of competence.
· Proactively seek opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiencies.
· Share acquired skills with team members through formal and informal channels.
· Read, understand, and comply with all applicable Information Security Policies and procedures
· Direct, supervise and lead the team on projects execution and maintenance activities.
· Bachelors in engineering preferably in IT
· Around 5 - 7 years of experience in large organizations, with 3-4 years hands on experience in software development and restructuring projects
· Hands-on software troubleshooting experience.
· Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
Competencies and Skills :
· Understanding user expectations and needs
· Familiarity with software effort estimation methods & tools
· Familiarity with development methods & models
· Strong understanding of web technologies Troubleshooting and Problem-Solving skills
· Should be an excellent Team player
· Strong communication skills Attention to detail
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate: